As well as being here I’m also there: here’s a quick round-up of recent posts from my other blog where I post scatty, brief scribbles in between bouts of real work, they’re in the sidebar on the right too.: –
– How accurate is turnitin? And a brief scribble on plagiarism
– This man’s reasoning is FAULTLESS
– Could an Angry Vagina be the source of womb diseases such as fibroid tumours?
– A great iphone World Bank data app, and the medical stats app I’d like to see
– How PubGet could be better: add free open repositories.
– God hates fax
– What’s the best way to read and browse online academic journals?
The front page is here….
It’s a map that anyone can add to, with all the fun nerdy day trip destinations in the world. There are about 2,000 so far, it’s still in beta-ish but fully functional and very good fun indeed.
My favourite spot: